- In a world of 6.8 billion, 4 billion use mobile phone.
- About 91% of adults always keep their mobile phone with them. People always want to be updated.
- About 50% of customers do shopping using their mobile phones for more than 30 minutes a day.
- The vast majority of buyer believe that mobile optimized websites run quicker than non-mobile-optimized websites.
- 44% of buyers say that they would like companies to provide offers and coupon codes to their cellular systems.
- 78% of Facebook users are on mobile only.
- Mobile promotions perform 4-5 times better than online ads in key analytics such as product favorability, attention, and purchase motive.
- 61% of promoters indicate social media as the most crucial area to concentrate over the next 12 months, observed closely by cell phone at 51%.
- 74% of Smartphone end users use their phone to help with shopping.
- 63% of adult cell owners use their cell phones to go on the web; 34% of mobile online users go online mostly using their mobile phones.
- 32% of enhanced mobile marketing budget will come from digital screen promoting.
- 48% of e-mails are opened up on cellular devices. But only 11% of emails are designed for mobile. And 69% of cell phone users remove emails that are not designed for mobile.
- Mobile sharing grew 2.6 times quicker than desktop sharing as a result of 2014, and now accounts for the majority of social activities.